Hinds Community College will have “Terrific Tuesday” special registration events all summer at the six locations to draw students to campus earlier rather than later to register for classes.
“We want to prepare new students for the first day of classes by making sure they have financial aid or payment plans in place, make sure they understand their bill, show students how to login into My.Hinds, show them where the bookstore on their campus is located, and more,” said Kathryn Cole, dean of Enrollment Services.
During Terrific Tuesdays, each campus will offer extended registration hours, popcorn, drinks and a free t-shirt to all who register for classes.
Terrific Tuesday will be held at the following times and locations:
- June 2, 1 p.m. to 7 p.m., Jackson Campus-Nursing/Allied Health Center
- June 9, 1 p.m. to 7 p.m., Vicksburg-Warren Campus
- June 16 1 p.m. to 5 p.m., Utica Campus
- June 23, 1 p.m. to 7 p.m., Rankin Campus
- June 30, 1 p.m. to 7 p.m., Raymond Campus
- July 7, 1 p.m. to 7 p.m., Jackson Campus-Academic/Technical Center
- July 21, 1.p.m. to 7 p.m., Raymond Campus