Hinds Community College began fall classes on Aug. 13. Hinds offers more than 450 academic courses guaranteed to transfer to universities, plus more than 70 career and technical program options. Students can take classes day or night at any of our six locations, or take online classes from the convenience of their own home.Hinds also offers many different starting points, so students can begin college when they are ready.
- 16-week (full term) classes – Aug. 13
- Eight-week classes – Aug. 13 and Oct. 4
- Six-week classes – Sept. 4 and Oct.15
- Four-week classes – Aug. 13, Sept. 10, Oct. 9 and Nov. 5
- 15-week (full term) classes – Aug. 20
- Eight-week classes –Aug. 20 and Oct. 15
- 4-week classes – Aug. 20, Sept. 17, Oct. 15 and Nov. 12
“Hinds Community College takes pride in its mission of providing a quality, affordable education that fits the life needs of our students,” said Raymond Campus Dean of Academics Dr. Ben Cloyd.
For more information on programs of study and scheduling, see www.hindscc.edu.
As Mississippi’s largest community college, Hinds Community College is a comprehensive institution offering quality, affordable educational opportunities with academic programs of study leading to seamless university transfer and career and technical programs teaching job-ready skills. With six locations in central Mississippi, Hinds enrolls about 12,000 students each fall semester. To learn more, visit www.hindscc.edu or call 1.800.HindsCC.